Terms and Conditions
Registration and Account Security
- You agree to these terms by navigating the site or creating an account on PARCE MUSIK's site.
- By using our services you understand that you might be exposed to content that may find offensive and you use them at your own risk.
- No guarantee is made that our services will work as intended or not intended. You agree to use this site and its services As is
- No guarantee is made that our services will afflict your computer.
- These Terms are valid until user account has been closed by either the user of PARCE MUSIK
- PARCE MUSIK reserves the right to discontinue any of all services at any time
Advertising On PARCE MUSIK
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads.
- You can cancel your Order or Promotion at any time through by following the steps on the End Ad Agreement or Promotion, but it may take us seven days before the ad stops running.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order or Promotion.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with PARCE MUSIK without written permission.
- PARCE MUSIK may reject or remove any advertisement for any reason.
If you are placing advertisement on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place the advertisement, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.